I love empowering clients to achieve their personal health and wellness goals through real food and lifestyle support. Together, we discover and remove roadblocks to success. Wondering how nutritional counseling could benefit you? Let’s chat! Call me to schedule your free 15-minute phone consult.
- Individual Nutrition Consultation — covers your personal history, lifestyle and review of 3-day food log. Follow up to establish a dietary and lifestyle plan that supports your nutrition and health goals. Follow-up to support your efforts.
- Meal Planning — Customized for you based on your health goals and personal food preferences. Receive a 5-Day Meal Plan that includes recipes, grocery list and prep plan. Gift certificates available.
- Workshops and classes. Hands-on cooking classes, demonstrations and lecture-style classes. Offered through COCC, Natural Grocers and Central Oregon Locavore. Visit www.primalplatewellness.com for current offerings.
What You Eat Can Have a Profound Impact on Your Health
The foods you eat — and don’t eat — can go a long way in helping you manage and/or reverse a variety of health conditions. Science-based nutrition counseling can improve many health conditions including:
- Autoimmune diseases
- High Cholesterol
- High blood pressure
- Healthy detoxification
- Diabetes / Blood sugar imbalances
- Digestive issues including food sensitivities and intolerances
- Estrogen dominance
- Weight loss and maintenance
Cooking Classes and Nutrition Workshops Topics Include: Gluten/Dairy Free Cooking and Baking, Autoimmune Healing, Ending Emotional Eating, Intermittent Fasting, and Daily Detoxing.