First Annual Women’s Business Expo Coming to Bend
Bend, OR – April 8, 2014 – Get ready for one of the biggest women’s parties in town. On May 10, women can take a break from their busy schedules to join their girlfriends, daughters and mothers for a truly spectacular event—Bend’s first annual Women’s Business Expo.
This is an opportunity to not only network with other women, but to attend a seminar, do some shopping (or selling), and maybe even win a prize or two! In addition, the first 200 people to walk through the doors will receive a goodie bag.
This all-day expo will feature:
- 52 booths (Can you say retail therapy? Manicures and facials? Chocolate and wine tastings?)
- Four informative and/or inspirational seminars throughout the day covering business, marketing and lifestyle. Workshops will include:
- “More Buzz, More Business” with Lisa Smith of 7-Touch Marketing—Learn how to use social media strategically to get real business results, and how to do it in less than 15 minutes a day.
- “Leadership in Extreme Environments” with Emilie Cortes of Call of the Wild Adventures—what we can learn from the extreme world of high altitude mountaineering to help us climb the mountains we face every day.
- Giveaways & prizes
- And fun, fun, fun, along with priceless networking and connecting, of course.
Admission is $4. Money raised from the admission fees will be donated to Volunteer Connect since they’re such a lynchpin for all Central Oregon nonprofits. You can get free admission with a donation of one to two toiletry items such as deodorant, toothbrushes, toothpaste, shampoo, bar soap, toilet paper, etc… (Items must be brand new.) These will be donated to Bethlehem Inn and The Giving Plate.
Do you want to sell your wares and/or services, or advertise your business to hundreds of local women? The cost of a booth is only $125 for ConnectW members or $150 for non-members (with an extra $10 charge if you want to hang a banner). But that’s not the only way to gain visibility. Event sponsorships are available and range from $50 to $750. Email [email protected] for more information.
So join us for Bend’s First Annual Women’s Business Expo!
Saturday, May 10, 2014
10 am – 4:30 pm
The Riverhouse Convention Center
For more information, please call ConnectW Marketing Chair Amanda Albrich at (541) 848-8598 or check out http://connectw.org/whats-happening/business-expo/. We’ll see you there!